Tessa Lee: Technical Artist

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Achievement Unlocked!


So I'm getting a lot of mixed feelings lately.  Sometimes I'm feeling confident about this quarter, and that I'll pass it with flying covers only to graduate timely in September.  Other times I'm feeling less than confident, like I won't get it all done on time.  Fortunately, this is one of those 'sometimes' rather than the other.

Later this week, I will be at Carnegie Mellon University's Entertainment Technology Center proudly showing off the Bridge, version 1.0, at this year's Building Virtual Worlds Festival.  I mean, just take a look at this awesome flyer!

Now unfortunately, this is a private event that allows admission through invites only.  However, I do plan on filming a good portion of the project that I've worked on for portfolio purposes; specifically, I helped with the interface interaction design and programming for a game on the Bridge called Gold Spike.

Keep an eye out because the Bridge will make an appearance in my specialized skills demonstration reel that will be produced closer to my graduation date.

Alright, world, it's a bright and sunny day out.  Let's get some work done!