Tessa Lee: Technical Artist

Friday, September 28, 2012

Achievement Unlocked: Bachelor's Degree

I had a great time at the Portfolio Show.  My family came down from Brookville to help set up my booth in the morning and they were a great support system in the few hours before the big meet and greet with the field professionals.

I met many people including the friends and families of other graduates, continuing students from my own major looking into what's expected of them in the end, and several game studios that will surely be seeing my applications soon enough if they haven't already.

As promised, here are a few photos from the show (photography by Dan Dexter):
I am all dressed up to look professional next to my finish display.
This is the final product of my display at the Portfolio Show.  Look at my sexy mug.

My mother and my niece were caught taking pictures.  I love how supportive my family is.


Matt Gillmeister, the winner for the Best of Show award for Game Art & Design, still took interest in the prototypes I had on display.
Overall, I am very excited for the results that shall yield from the Portfolio Show.  Congratulations graduates!  We did it!